Aside

CCA Gun Show Presentation Case – Jose Valencia

Just in from Jose Valencia Studio:

2010 Pistol Display Case for CCA Show“I thought you might be interested in taking a look of the finished presentation case that I had a chance to work on.

Here’s a photo of display case for 2010 CCA Showgun from the NRA SHOW.

The gun will be auctioned in October.” – Jose Valencia.

Be Sociable, Share!

, , , , ,

8 Responses to CCA Gun Show Presentation Case – Jose Valencia

1. Sharon Ross June 15, 2010 at 6:53 pm #

Jose, this is just beautiful,as you are a beautiful man. I am so honored to have you for my friend. Keep on aiming high my friend.

Sincerely,
    Sharon Ross

2. Deb Lindsay June 16, 2010 at 6:14 am #

WOWOWOW! There is no words that describe this new piece. Fantastic work! As usual. Way to go. I’m looking forward to all the new work you are doing. Man, I just can’t get over the beauty of these pieces. The presentation if fantasitc! Keep it up! Happy Carving Deb Lindsay

3. Lance Larson June 16, 2010 at 6:41 am #

Jose,

That is a impressive piece to be a part of and your panel looks great. I look forward to seeing a closer shot of your work. Congratulations.

Lance Larson

4. John Morris June 16, 2010 at 8:14 am #

Jose,, very beautifull piece of work. Keep up the good work. excellent job. John in Yarnell, Az

5. Carole Edwards June 16, 2010 at 9:01 am #

Jose;

I really liked how your work came out. I especially like your buffalo, but then, I’m partial to them. Keep up the good work! We need good examples to follow all the time!

Carole Edwards

6. Susan Shane June 16, 2010 at 9:50 am #

Hello, Jose’,
    As always, your work is outstanding! The soul of an artist is revealed in his work and I know your soul is truly blessed, as we are to know you. Thank you for your inspiration, kindness and for sharing your excellent work with all of us.
    Blessings always,
    Susan

7. Marie Gibbon June 16, 2010 at 10:39 am #

Very gorgeous, ‘course red is my color the the workmanship is beautiful. Thank you for sharing; it ‘s a great inspirations.
    Marie