Tag Archives | chuck replace

Changing the Collet in the Turbo 300 Turbine

How to Change the Collet (or Chuck) in the Turbo 300 High Speed Handpiece It most likely will not happen for many years, but eventually the collet (also called the CHUCK)  in the Turbo 300 handpiece will wear out.  You’ll know when it’s time to replace it because the burs will slide into the collet […]

Read full story Comments { 0 }

Shofu Lab Air Z Collet Replacement Process

How to Replace the Collet in the Shofu Lab Air Z (Oil Free) High Speed Handpiece The collet or chuck is the part inside the shaft of the turbine that holds onto the bur itself.  It is made to take the abuse of the bit sliding in and out. However, due to the bur sliding […]

Read full story Comments are closed