I Hate Homework.
That’s OK, think of it more as preparation.
Before tomorrow night’s webinar, I would like everyone to go to this link and watch the video:
The video will show me adding products to a website, live.
It doesn’t matter if you have a wordpress website or another website, the process is much the same.
GO – WATCH THE VIDEO NOW.
Create a Paypal Button, Copy the Button Code, Put that Code onto your Website where you would like to sell that product.
If you watch the video, you will be ahead of the game and get much more out of tomorrow’s presentation.
Tomorrow Night’s webinar will be all about Adding Paypal Checkout to your Website – Allowing you to Sell Product Online by accepting all major credit cards.
BE PREPARED – WATCH THE HOMEWORK VIDEO NOW.
Selling Your Products Online – How to add Online Shopping to Your Website
Wednesday, February 23 – 7:00 p.m. – Mountain Time.
Russ Larsen will take you through the steps to put items for sale on your website. This is the easiest and cheapest way to be able to accept online credit card payments for your work and allow customers to order directly from your website.
Topics will include:
- How to sign up for a Paypal Account
- How to Create a Product Button in Paypal
- How to put the Product Button on your Website.
- How to get TRAFFIC to your product page – THIS IS THE BIG ONE THAT MOST MISS!
Note: This Webinar will feature websites by Taking Aim Marketing using WordPress. However, these same steps are needed to add Paypal Shopping to any website. Everyone is invited to attend, regardless of whether or not you have a current website.
Webinar Times Where You Live:
7:00 Mountain Time – 6:00 Pacific Time – 8:00 Central Time – 9:00 Eastern Time
To learn more about Websites that Work for ANYONE, visit Taking Aim Marketing.com.
Here are some of the features of a website by Taking Aim Marketing:
- Complete Website Set up and Support
- You add anything you want to your own website.
- Built in Site Statistics
- Visitors can subscribe by e-mail
- Visitors can comment and interact with you directly through your website
- Easily add unlimited web pages, blog posts, photo galleries, contact forms, links – ANYTHING!
- Easily add Online Shopping to your website.
- Complete Search Engine Optimization
- Automatic website back up
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.